Helpful Contact Information


Mosquito Control (281) 342-1512

Belin Park on Farmer Rd Reservations - Contact MASC Austin Properties (713) 776-1771

Parks Reservations or information about the other parks around Pecan Grove. Individuals, groups and organizations within the PG MUD that wish to use the fields or picnic pavilion must reserve them with the Marcus Campbell, Parks Manager by calling (832) 818-5600, or by email to

Flags Across the Brazos BSA Troop 1000 places flags in Pecan Grove six times throughout the year, to sign up go to their web site here.


Pecan Grove MUD Website

2035 FM 359, Suite 13, Richmond – Located directly behind Pizza Hut

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 1 pm and 2pm – 4pm

To report a Water or Sewer service problem or outage (281) 238-5000

Garbage & Recycling Questions – (281) 368-8397

Trash and Recycle Information

Pecan Grove MUD trash pick-up days are Monday and Thursday. Garbage must be out no later than 7:00am. Heavy trash is collected on both days.

The Recyclables pick up day depends on where you live in Pecan Grove. If you live north of Plantation Drive your recycle day is Monday. If you live on or South of Plantation Drive your recycle day is Thursday.

Should you need to replace a damaged recycle cart simply call customer service at (281) 368-8397, indicate you are in Pecan Grove and they will process the request at no charge.

Neither trash nor recycle will be collected on the holidays listed below. Service will resume on the next regularly scheduled pick up day following a Holiday that falls on a Monday or Thursday.

• Memorial Day

• Labor Day

• Thanksgiving Day

• Christmas Eve

• Christmas Day

CenterPoint Energy - Power outage or downed power lines (713) 207-2222 or (800) 332-7143

Report Streetlight Outages (713) 207-2222

District / County

Emergency 911

Ft Bend County General Questions Website

PG Volunteer Fire Department – Fire or Medical Non-emergency (281)-341-6677

Ft. Bend County Sheriff’s Dept Dispatch Non-emergency (281) 341-4666

Sheriff’s Dept Vacation Watch Website

Ft Bend County Constables Office - Precinct 3 Constable Wayne Thompson (281) 238-1430

Road and Bridge - Questions about street or stop signs, dead animal removal (281) 342-1512

Animal Control - Stray animals or lost pets (281) 342-4513

Fort Bend ISD Website

Lamar Consolidated ISD Website